Complaint / Refund Policy
You can cancel your order online within 4 hours and once the cancellation is approved we will refund the amount within 48 hours and the amount will reflect within 5 working days. Your entire order amount will be refunded via the refund method selected by you.
Complaint / Refund Policy
Raise a concern
It is our constant Endeavor to provide rajeshgupta.net customers with high standards of service. However, in the unlikely event of our services not meeting your expectations, we would like to hear from you. For speedy resolution of your complaints, it is important that you write to the correct email address as explained below.
Payment Failure Issue
In case there is any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the institute’s account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be responsible in any of the above cases until the course fee paid by candidate is credited in to our Account.
If payment is credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per following norms.
Following terms and conditions govern our refund policy. Please go through it before placing any order for any course. Still if you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Case 1 – Candidate wants to Exit during or before starting of course:
If any candidate during the course of coaching, counseling, or resume writing feels he/she does not want to continue with our services and wants to exit in middle of delivery, in such a case rajeshgupta.net will not provide any refund to the candidate. However if delivery of course has not yet started and candidate feels he/she wants to quite course, in such a case rajeshgupta.net will provide 50% refund of the amount deposited by candidate.
Case 2- Candidate is not satisfied with course and wants refund:
If any candidate post delivery of course says he/she is not satisfied with our course and wants complete refund in such a case rajeshgupta.net will arrange a special call with candidate and try to assess his/her concerns. Based on the concerns rajeshgupta.net will give course delivery again to the candidate. However in no case there will be any refund provided to the candidate post delivery of course.
Case 3- Candidate is not able to attend course delivery due to health or any other natural reasons:
- If candidate is suffered with depression, anxiety and not physically fit.
- If candidate is suffered with Mental retardation i.e. Intellectual disability, Psychotic disorders and not found competent to pursue the course further.
- If candidate suffered with severe stress due to course undergoing and not found competent to peruse the course further.
In all such cases as described above candidate will have to produce necessary medical report and can avail full refund of course fee. All such disclosure have to be done within 15 days of paying rajeshgupta.net or before completion of delivery of service. All these reasons will not stand valid if course delivery is already done.
rajeshgupta.net may review and amend this policy from time to time.